Fix My Lights
Here’s our process for fixing your lights.
Go through this and you’ll be able to take care of the problem you’re facing.
- Are all the lights off in the house? If no, go to step 2. If yes, go to step 5
- Replace the lightbulb. If this does not fix the problem, go to step 3.
- Check if switch or bulb holder are faulty (contact electrician if not confident). If faulty go to step 4
- Replace faulty switch or bulb holder (contact electrician if not confident).
- Check fuses and trips. If faulty replace fuse or reset trip.
Don’t forget – you can download the flowchart by filling in the form here. If you have questions, or you’re looking for help, please click here to contact Paul Davies.